Friday 9 April 2021

Luna

 Please meet Loony Luna as my friend WW calls her....a brave little kitten who's not afraid of anything and is currently finely honing her funambulism by teetering along the high up curtain poles. She's gorgeous, but WW is having to adjust to having a little one tearing around again having recently lost her 20 year old cat...she might look cute, but don't be fooled...she was just planning her next escapades!!



She is a Siamese/Tabby mix and quite chatty. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

Arilx

5 comments:

  1. She's beautiful. I would love a kitten again but it would be unfair at my age.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cats, and am amused by stories of their many and varied personalitues. My allergies prevent me having one in the family but love a good tale. Our neighbor's boy is legendary in the neughborhood he owns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's really very beautifully marked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One wonders what story lies in her heritage: East meets West in a barn under a full moon and little Loony Luna is the magical result?

    ReplyDelete

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...