Wednesday 2 February 2022

Radically Different Landscapes

 I'm not a fan of weekend days stuffed full of chores so, with this in mind, I took myself down into Horsham to see the museum's latest exhibition and give myself a breather. Currently on show they have the work of Robin Alexander Elliott. I am very taken by this artist's use of colour and highly original depiction of nature. To my mind there's an Clarice Cliff echo in his use of shape. Just a couple of my favourites.




It injected a good shot of colour into a wet and miserable day.

Arilx

PS I changed my mind about the blog post content despite my comments yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cityscape

 From my all too short time spent in Birmingham my impressions are that this city does Victorian and Modern architecture fabulously. If you&...