Oh my gosh and golly it's good to see some colour again. I am fond of January and February but it can all be a little too pale and interesting for me at times [except when the sun shines then it's fab!] so am most pleased to share some more of Mr GBT's photos from the weekend. I admired the stripy crocuses on another blog recently little realising that I have been walking past the same type without noticing...ho hum.
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Wednesday, 5 March 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...




No comments:
Post a Comment