Last year we spent rather a lot of wonga in a certain chain store on windscreen wipers. Within six months said items squeaked as if they had come with their own attached mouse so we have had to replace them. This time we spent considerably less at this site- the service was very prompt. http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/ and more importantly it left more money in the bun fund which is of far greater importance to me!
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
No comments:
Post a Comment