Thursday 25 September 2014

A Tune For Thursday.

I judge how much I like a track on the radio by whether I dance in my seat whilst driving...yes I know mad old bat but then we knew that anyway. This is a case in point "Bohemian Like You" by the Dandy Warhols.


Talking of mad old bats I might as well throw this in the mix for your further amusement. Never say you don't get good entertainment value when you drop in or one hell of a shock if you've googled something and this blog has come up in your hits!


To be perfectly frank I probably need a sign such as this hung round my neck next time I escape the clutches of my carer and make a bid for freedom!

Arilx

2 comments:

  1. I dance in my car too! Does that surprise you? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one Essex girl to another I knew you'd get it! You can take the girl out of Essex but not Essex out of the girl!

    Arilx

    ReplyDelete

The cityscape

 From my all too short time spent in Birmingham my impressions are that this city does Victorian and Modern architecture fabulously. If you&...