Friday 26 September 2014

Miniature Marvels.

One of the advantages of being behind the counter so to speak at dollshouse shows these days is that I am able to get really close to people's work before the doors open and enjoy their beauty all on my own. Last weekend the work of these two ladies caught my eye.....I shall be forever saying this but I am always amazed at what people are able to create. My job is to admire and drool....although the latter is figuratively as I'm not entirely sure that the stand holder would appreciate me dribbling!

Firstly Gale Bantock http://www.galebantock.co.uk/




Not surprisingly they were all sold out!

Secondly Penny Thomson. She makes the most stunning automata- bear in mind that most of them are only 2" high.

http://www.penny-thomson.co.uk/#!automata/c1lgn

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Aloicious Did Next

 After laying low for a few months Horsham's spoof artist Aloicious Shaftspole has been up to his tricks again. A 'what three words&...