One of our local breweries Weltons is known for the fanatastically original names it gives its beers. If you click on the link you can see what I mean for this month's seasonal selection!
http://www.weltonsbeer.co.uk/index.php/our-beers/monthly-ales
And yes I have done my very own research and can confirm that both the St Agnes and the Feast of Stephen are stonkingly good!
All hail the ale!
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
No comments:
Post a Comment