The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Monday, 25 September 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...


Wise chap! x
ReplyDeleteWisdom which has traversed the ages.
DeleteArilx
Its strange.but Ive started noticing things...on things,if you get my drift!!.Pavements and buildings and parks..that i have walked for years,even when i was a child.And suddenly started noticing stuff,that must have always been there but i hadnt seen it!!.Maybe its an age thing with me..i must have more time on my hands these days!,Debi,xx
ReplyDeleteI started to see more when I viewed the familiar as if I was a tourist. I'm amazed by what keeps turning up in my local town and I suspect there's more to come.
DeleteArilx