The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Tuesday, 24 December 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

Happy Xmas to you and yours, dear Aril! xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you for your witterings which are always fascinating!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely time with your family
Happy Christmas to you and your Family Aril.Hope that you all have a wonderful time!,xx
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you too, Aril.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family. Have a wonderful time. x
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and all your family. I hope you have a fantastic time together xx
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to the GBT clan, Aril!
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas, Aril! Thanks for opening this window to your world!
ReplyDeleteAnd to you as well. I hope you had a celebratory solstice, a Merry Christmas, and as 2019 come sot a close, you reflect with a smile in your heart.
ReplyDeleteThe globe looks magical-Merry Christmas x
ReplyDelete