The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Friday, 10 January 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decisions, decisions.
Now that's what I call a sign. If you're wondering we plumped for a spot of lunch at the Partridge in Singleton after completing our...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

Thats certainly a new word - sounds more like someone interested in Taps!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Aril, for my first new word of the year. (Now I'm off to uncover its roots...taph?)
ReplyDelete