Monday 8 February 2021

Round and round the garden.

Having Nymans near to us has always been a godsend and never more so than now.  It always offers a different experience and balm for the soul. It's our second visit of 2021 and amazing to see the changes in the garden in such a short time free entry for us]. Spring is definitely springing! Despite the forecast saying cloudy we were treated to clear sunshine before it bucketed down later in the day.....the weather gods were on my side again. Mythago always call me a weather witch because of my luck with dry weather on the days when we dance out even when rain is predicted🌞
















Already lots of colours to enjoy....I am beginning to feel the slight stirrings of an interest in gardening within my soul. I am particularly excited about the trellis Mr GBT has begun to make for the back fence along which we plan to train a callicarpa and pyrocantha.....am hoping that not only will the birds love the berries we will be treated to an eyecatching colour combination later on in the year.

If I haven't bored you rigid I'll pop up some more photos from our trip tomorrow!

Arilx


6 comments:

  1. Helleborus! Camellias! Mittens! And is that daphne in the first pic? Delightful flowers, all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Daphne and it smelt divine! Arilx

      Delete
  2. Despite being fairly close to us we have never visited here, must do so in the spring or summer.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has good wide paths and is fairly flat. I love it.
      Arilx

      Delete
  3. You haven't bored me. You've given me quite a case of spring fever however.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love every season [it took me many years to appreciate January and February, but I really do now], but the promise of Spring and new life is always something I look forwards to. Arilx

      Delete

Marching on

 Well March is being a bit of a madam isn't she. One minute she's teasing us with blue skies and a sun with some warmth in it and th...