I couldn't work out whether the builder of this wall was mightily pleased with their handiwork or just delighted to have seen the back of it in record quick time! Seen near the entrance to the historic dockyard at Portsmouth.
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Saturday, 29 June 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madfabulous
It was a bit of an overcast rainy day [not surprising really as we were in Wales which is renowned for it] when we paid Plas Newydd House a ...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

No comments:
Post a Comment