American Pie by Don Mclean
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Monday, 7 October 2013
Merrie Monday
I find it impossible to not hear this song and sing along even though I don't know all the lyrics. One day I must listen to myself to see what it actually is that I sing when I don't know the words! This time I've chosen one with the lyrics so that you can yowl along accurately if you so desire!!
American Pie by Don Mclean
Arilx
American Pie by Don Mclean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madfabulous
It was a bit of an overcast rainy day [not surprising really as we were in Wales which is renowned for it] when we paid Plas Newydd House a ...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
No comments:
Post a Comment