This originates from the time when the Church would mark special days such as saint days and feast days in red ink to make them stand out from the rest of black inked days on the church calendar.
May yours be a red letter day today- mine is going to be!
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Tuesday, 8 October 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hannah the Giant
Went to my first day of dance in Carshalton [which I didn't see much of beyond the pubs!] a few days ago. My single photo was of this 3....
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

No comments:
Post a Comment