Reclaim the forgotten
Cherish the neglected
Treasure the abandoned
Encourage the overlooked
Adore the unfashionable
Reinvent the unwanted
Champion the unloved
Value the rejected.
Taken from the Museum of British Folklore. More details here http://www.museumofbritishfolklore.com/
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
My sentiments exactly. How lovely!
ReplyDeleteVery much in line with my thinking Kim! The website from where it came is worth a peek too!
ReplyDeleteArilx