Wednesday 9 October 2013

Yesterday's Discovery

Whilst rootling through my CBT course on Sunday in a bid to not only get back on an even keel, but on a much chirpier track I found a scribbled note that simply said"good news?" At the time I couldn't for the life of me remember what it referred to, but whilst house sparkling [that's my joblet] I had a flash of inspiration [you'd be amazed what I think of when I'm in my cleaning bubble!] - last night I had a most lovely time trawling google looking up good/positive news sites. It made such a uplifting change from the depressing stuff I have a habit of reading. Please don't panic I'm not suddenly going to go all girly and Pollyannerish on you- I'm far too much of a grumpy old crone for that one!!

Perhaps Harold Wilson had the right idea?
"I am an optimist, but I'm an optimist that carries a raincoat."

I found this on one of the sites- Bridalveil Fall, Yosemite by Mei Xu.  Breathtaking!

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puzzling

Being a soul who could win an Olympic Gold if overthinking was ever included as a sport, one thing which really helps me to slow down and be...