Dear Mr GBT has taken me in hand and bought me brackets upon which to display my recently purchased box. Not only that, but the lovely chap has put it up for me and I have been able to display a few select items of a Yule nature. Am naturally very overexcited at the opportunities for fun I am going to have with this next year which I think will almost certainly include many fossicking forarys to local charity shops.
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Monday, 23 December 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decisions, decisions.
Now that's what I call a sign. If you're wondering we plumped for a spot of lunch at the Partridge in Singleton after completing our...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

That's lovely. I think you and I have a lot in common. I love that stag, btw.
ReplyDelete