Wednesday 15 January 2014

Fits like a glove.

I've had this gorgeous picture frame sitting on my window sill without a picture to go in it for the last two years since it was given to me for my birthday. I've had the postcard for...well to be honest I have no idea but I think that it may be since I was a sixth former in 1600 or thereabouts because it turned up in the loft amongst all my teenage angst ridden diaries [you know middle class teenager full of woe when actually living rather happy, settled life with nothing whatsoever to whinge about type tomes] which were being decluttered- I don't want anyone else reading that drivel thank ye. The two items just seemed to be perfect bed fellows.


Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puzzling

Being a soul who could win an Olympic Gold if overthinking was ever included as a sport, one thing which really helps me to slow down and be...