Friday 15 August 2014

It doesn't all have to end in chutney!

I love the generosity of folks at this time of year as they share their extra veg and fruit with others. Perhaps it's just my overactive imagination but there always seems to be a surplus of runner beans and courgettes. A couple of recipes for curries using these two have come to my attention over the last couple of days so if you're scratching your head to find new ways to use them up and not waste them perhaps these might tickle your fancy!

Courgette curry:
http://www.zerowasteweek.co.uk/courgette-curry/

Runner bean curry:

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipe/sri-lankan-runner-bean-curry

Arilx

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, thanks so much for sharing the courgette curry recipe with your readers. I noticed some click throughs from your site, so thought I'd come and say hi, thanks and keep up the great work!
    Warm wishes
    Rachelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Rachelle. Your recipe was just too good not to share!
      Arilx

      Delete
  3. I've just received a lovely bounty bag of veg from my brother - I do love this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete

Puzzling

Being a soul who could win an Olympic Gold if overthinking was ever included as a sport, one thing which really helps me to slow down and be...