Tuesday 26 August 2014

Blousy Blooms

Some little toerag decided to book a £1400 holiday online with my credit card last Thursday. Now call me old fashioned but the least I'd have expected was an invitation along and my approval of the destination if I was being expected to pay for it! Thankfully being of the gnat bottomed spending persuasion it immediately got flagged up by our security and the attempt was declined. Now I'm waiting for a new card to arrive. Ho hum. Thankfully many more sparkly things have happened in these last few days to counteract the bitter taste left in the mouth by another's actions.

How about these for a much needed zing of colour. The red gerberas were a gift from friends who came for a cream tea at ours in celebration of their golden wedding and the dahlias were an unexpected pressie from my morris dancing chum's allotment.


I do hold onto the belief that the good uns outweigh the bad members of society.

Arilx

1 comment:

Not bog standard.

Look at these beautiful cast iron panels. The design is called 'Floral Adamish' and is one of three which the company Walter Macfarl...