Sunday 3 August 2014

Rather Astonishing Really!

Having confidently said in August...erm we're talking 2013 here...that I would be doing a red Goddess poppet next I cut it out, couldn't decide how I wanted to decorate it and thus consigned it to the bottom of the UFO pile where it has languished ever since.

Fast forward to the last couple of weeks and a fully formed idea wandered into my head. Taking the red/white/silver colours and moon motif for the Mythago ladies's kit and the yellow and gold sun kit for the Mythago chaps as my inspiration for the yellow and red dolls progress was swiftly made. A final push to get the orange one done and I am now pleased to say that all are finished and are now out on display on my seasonal shelf. Here's the proof!


Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not bog standard.

Look at these beautiful cast iron panels. The design is called 'Floral Adamish' and is one of three which the company Walter Macfarl...