Sunday 31 August 2014

A Garden For All Seasons

I count myself very lucky to live so close to the gorgeous National Trust's garden, Nymans. The decision was taken a few years ago to open it all year round and it really does have something to offer as the wheel turns. What I particularly like about the place is that it's always evolving. I see something new every time I visit and the plantings are varied and imaginative. For those not so keen on flowers there are conifers and woodland walks. It offers a huge variety for all ages and has seen us through from child free days through parenting [the kiddlywink activities were a godsend back in the day] almost full circle where once again we are going sans enfant. He meanwhile will be at home foraging through my cupboards in a quest for edible goodies! A small selection of our photos just to show how varied a place it is.





I shall inflict further photos from our jolly there today in another postlet! Be warned.

Arilx

2 comments:

The cityscape

 From my all too short time spent in Birmingham my impressions are that this city does Victorian and Modern architecture fabulously. If you&...