Please forgive me but I'm doing the proud Muvva thing today. The small person has got a good set of GCSE results today and I am very chuffed!
Thank you.
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Thursday, 21 August 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
Congratulations to the small person. Enjoy your proud mummy moment!
ReplyDelete