Thursday 7 August 2014

Essex Babe Or Mediaeval Baebe?

I hail from Essex so feel perfectly entitled to natter on the topic of Essex babes. I strongly suspect that I fall far short of the type of girl we see in the media or on "The Only Way Is Essex" for my shelf frontage is more akin to an ironing board than the pneumatically enhanced chesticles of which some are so proud, I lack an orange tan and I've never been the proud owner of a set of veneered gnashers so bright you'd be dazzled from Mars!

In my head I rather fancy myself as more of a Mediaeval Baebe...I mean what's not to like.....they're are beautiful and accomplished singers and musicians....








The reality is that I would look more like Fiona from Shrek if I were to dress so....aah well never mind. One can dream. Here are the ladies doing their thang


Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big and Little

 Mr GBT looked slight aghast at the long list of things I'd written down for our then upcoming trip to the Midlands....'we're on...