Sunday 26 October 2014

Halloween Undies!

I am lucky enough to be dancing with Mythago this Halloween at a local hostelry. It's a light hearted evening and for those that have them, coloured kit [we make and design these ourselves] can be worn. Mine is as yet still a pipe dream....next year I think. To join in the fun of the occasion I have gone wild in £land and purchased a delightful pair of tights with witches on them. From a snout around on good old Google it would seem that you not only can you get outfits and accessories but undies along the same theme....well I couldn't resist lowering the tone could I so here goes......





Delightful I'm sure you'll agree!

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puzzling

Being a soul who could win an Olympic Gold if overthinking was ever included as a sport, one thing which really helps me to slow down and be...