Saturday 18 October 2014

Mark Hearld.

My love of all things hare related is well known within my family and Daddikins chose well for this year's ageing celebration. Delighted to receive this card it will grace my wall once I get my act together.


Mark Hearld was an artist hitherto unknown to me...or so I thought until I looked up some of his other pieces. This one I instantly recognised as it was the birthday card my parents gave to me last year which I've also held on to because I loved it. I am very keen on work created from lino or woodcuts.


There's lots more of his lovely scrummy paintings here to view http://www.art-angels.co.uk/cat/mark-hearld It reminds me in style in some ways of Karen Cater's work of which I am so fond that she sells through her and her husband, Colin's mail order Pagan company Hedingham Fair http://www.hedinghamfair.co.uk/

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Aloicious Did Next

 After laying low for a few months Horsham's spoof artist Aloicious Shaftspole has been up to his tricks again. A 'what three words&...