The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Saturday, 6 August 2016
I concur.
Having read this article I can't understand why anyone would bother visiting the South Downs either [she says firmly sticking her tongue in her cheek] https://www.buzzfeed.com/floperry/reasons-never-to-visit-the-south-downs?utm_term=.agx4vBzDR8&bffb#.elx0zWa369
Horrible part of the world!
Arilx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

No comments:
Post a Comment