Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
Purrfect (says she unoriginally!) I'm afraid I've stolen this, and posted it on my blog (but I did mention you!) There's a couple of other links on there that I think you might enjoy, especially the last one.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed it. I understand that they used a lot of pre existing youtube clips to create it.
DeleteArilx