Wednesday 17 October 2018

Getting his own back.

Perhaps I should have resisted the temptation to take the rise out of His Plumpness on yesterday's post for he has got his revenge. Apparently he has taken up the feline equivalent of potato printing as a hobby judging by this which I encountered first thing.


He must have pressed his front paws down very carefully on the freshly painted and still only touch dry front door step to ensure he got the right coverage to be able to leave such a neat impression.

It has tickled me so much that I've decided to leave his handiwork there!

Arilx

4 comments:

  1. Oh definitely should be kept! They are perfect, We have some cat paw prints in concrete in our garden from a previous resident long ago and I smile when ever I see them and think of the naughty little cat! Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy the pieces of ancient pottery or paving which have animal marks on them too.
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes!,Those paw prints must be kept!Maybe even varnish lightly over them so they dont wear away.xx

    ReplyDelete

All work and no plays makes for a very dull day.....

Grey Monday and I'm up for a spot of fun...after I'd finished work I carried on driving to the nearby village of Billingshurst. Form...