The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Monday, 15 October 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

Love it!!.I have an old Raleigh bike in my kitchen,trimmed up with fairy lights.The front basket holds my pepper plants,that I grew from seeds inside a pepper.My old fashioned basket,I use for buying my veg on the market,is on the back of it.And my 63 year old Teddy sits on the seat!.It also has fake strings of garlic hanging from the handle bars.It hasnt been ridden for about 40 years,but couldnt bear to part with it!!,xx
ReplyDelete