The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

I like this.
ReplyDeleteLove this ... and it's exactly what I needed to read today. Thank you xx
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteHow very lovely. x
ReplyDeleteI've seen this many times, and each time it is a good little kick in the seat to get over myself and look for the joy. Is there anything sweeter than his hand on the others hand, and the joy of new friends!
ReplyDeleteThis is the first time I have seen this. Thank you. I needed this.
ReplyDelete