Mr GBT has been a busy bee designing and making a new piece for when we attend the shows we're booked in to do in the autumn. Being a lucky lady I get to choose the design and put the first one in my dollshouse. This time I reckoned I needed a washstand๐๐๐๐ and my lovely husband has obliged.
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

Blimey - i admired the piece of furniture before i read the text. Dollshouse! So what sort of size is it (big dolls house, little dollshouse..??) Great skills.
ReplyDeleteIt's 3" high. Arilx
DeleteThat's beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! Arilx
DeleteI'm speechless! He's so talented!
ReplyDeleteI am very lucky...although I have always loved tiny things I really didn't know that he could do this when I married him! Arilx
DeleteThat is a work of art, he must be an exceptional craftsman. I miss my dolls house it went off with someone called Sam, hopefully he will fix its front door.
ReplyDeleteHe is well respected within the dollshouse scene in the UK. Arilx
Deletehe is an artist!
ReplyDeleteI think he's what you might call an artisan in the USA. Arilx
DeleteOh, that's perfect! I love it. x
ReplyDeleteThank you Eileen. Arilx
DeleteOh my goodness, that is amazing! He is so clever!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kezzie. Arilx
Delete