Sunday 18 August 2013

Give yourself a hearty thump on the back!

You deserve it. Today you will have done at least one thing to make somebody else's life better even if you don't think you have so give yourself some credit. I'm not suggesting for one minute that we shouldn't be awfully British about this - there's no need to holler it from the roof tops and I promise you you can keep your light firmly hidden under the bushel. I won't be telling on you!
This comes from a card that was sent to me and I find the words moving. I'm afraid I don't know the author is.

Believe in Yourself

I guess the best thing anyone who cares about you can do is hold up a mirror and help you see yourself the way others see you.
If I hold up a mirror for you would you see your strength, your warmth, your kind and generous heart?
Would you see the truth of who you are and how much you do for everyone else?
Today, I want to remind you to have the courage to believe in yourself because you deserve the best things life has to offer.

Arilx


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Aloicious Did Next

 After laying low for a few months Horsham's spoof artist Aloicious Shaftspole has been up to his tricks again. A 'what three words&...