You deserve it. Today you will have done at least one thing to make somebody else's life better even if you don't think you have so give yourself some credit. I'm not suggesting for one minute that we shouldn't be awfully British about this - there's no need to holler it from the roof tops and I promise you you can keep your light firmly hidden under the bushel. I won't be telling on you!
This comes from a card that was sent to me and I find the words moving. I'm afraid I don't know the author is.
Believe in Yourself
I guess the best thing anyone who cares about you can do is hold up a mirror and help you see yourself the way others see you.
If I hold up a mirror for you would you see your strength, your warmth, your kind and generous heart?
Would you see the truth of who you are and how much you do for everyone else?
Today, I want to remind you to have the courage to believe in yourself because you deserve the best things life has to offer.
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madfabulous
It was a bit of an overcast rainy day [not surprising really as we were in Wales which is renowned for it] when we paid Plas Newydd House a ...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
No comments:
Post a Comment