The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Tuesday, 13 August 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

How very true this is.
ReplyDeleteand how sad too. i will share this forwards, thankyou
Leanne x
Sadly I agree but I do hold out hope that humans will also be part of the solution.
ReplyDeleteArilx
Shared
ReplyDelete