The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Monday, 26 August 2013
Merrie Monday
This one should wake you up this Bank Holiday! We have the dear Osmonds to thank for erm the rather sentimental, schmaltzy puppy love, paper roses [definitely not my taste thank ye] and thankfully this, Crazy Horses! I sincerely hope that the fans were sent toppling like nine pins by the gusts from the flapping flares!! How naughty of me!
Arilx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
No comments:
Post a Comment