As we move from early Spring forwards towards the summer my garden is at its prettiest this time of year. Mr GBT has just bought himself a new camera lens [we "won" it on ebay...oh sloppy, sloppy....I'm saddling up my high horse again...you can't win it when you've paid for it....ow I've just bluddy well fallen off and landed on my ample rump.....] so has been tootling around in the sunshine taking shots for me to enjoy.
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hannah the Giant
Went to my first day of dance in Carshalton [which I didn't see much of beyond the pubs!] a few days ago. My single photo was of this 3....
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...





No comments:
Post a Comment