For years I would throw away a pair of rubber gloves every time they got a hole in them. In my case it's always the right one that goes first...that was until someone pointed out that you should keep the the good one and next time one goes just turn it inside out. Even those that leak I've found to be handy when polishing brass and silver [as part of my house sparkling duties elsewhere I hasten to add...sadly there is no family silver here at GBT!]
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Friday, 16 May 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
No comments:
Post a Comment