Saturday 17 May 2014

Miniature Works Of Art

In a previous post I put up a few pictures of my beloved dollshouse. I've been a collector for twenty years and I am in the incredibly lucky position to be married to a maker. These are a few shots of some of my pieces that Mr GBT has made for me over the years.




You would think that being in the business perhaps I would be accustomed, possibly even slightly jaded, by what people can make, but no, the wonder never leaves me. Yesterday I came across this incredible work by Diem Chau.


She not only carves pencils but also wax crayons. More of her work is here on her blog
http://tinyhaus.blogspot.co.uk/

There are many more artists creating similar masterpieces. I am in awe.

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Aloicious Did Next

 After laying low for a few months Horsham's spoof artist Aloicious Shaftspole has been up to his tricks again. A 'what three words&...