Repeat this rather splendid quote in the style of Mr Revel-Horwood....go on I dare ya!
"Optimist: Someone that knows that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a dizaster [disaster] it's a chaah chaah chaah [cha cha] darling"
I do hope Sue Fitzmaurice who is the author of this thoughtful little bit of prose doesn't mind my green Strictly Come Dancing tweaks!
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
No comments:
Post a Comment