One does so love a mystery object! This little beauty was discovered on one of our recent adventures.
I am quite sure someone much more knowledgeable than moi will have an idea....any suggestions please feel free to leave a comment. I'll edit the post with the answer at the weekend.
Apologies for the rather brief postlets this week. May is always a hectic month with family celebrations and work commitments.
Arilx
PS These are hop skewers!
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Wednesday, 14 May 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

No comments:
Post a Comment