Wednesday 28 May 2014

Philistine!

Forgive me- when it comes to matters of art I am a complete peasant and not backward in coming forwards with my opinions on things. This was a carving that caught my eye over the weekend.


As ever I opened my trap to change feet by announcing that it reminded me of a couple of dog's doings not to put too fine a point on it. My BIL guffawed and said that he'd thought exactly the same thing...we then noticed the rather unfortunate positioning of the dog poo bin in the background. Maybe just maybe we're weren't so far off the right track.... perhaps they were put there intentionally to remind people to use said receptacle! I think I could give dear old Mr Brian Sewell a run for his money!

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Aloicious Did Next

 After laying low for a few months Horsham's spoof artist Aloicious Shaftspole has been up to his tricks again. A 'what three words&...