Saturday 31 May 2014

Snouting On An Outing.

'Twas my day off this week so out of the door I shot....this time destination Brighton with a dear chum. I could have done the conventional thing and photographed The Pavilion but I resisted. Instead I'll share Noel Coward's dear little ditty on that particular tourist attraction:

"The Pavilion
Cost a million
As a monument to art.
And the wits here
Say it sits here
Like an Oriental Tart"

Instead I looked up, I looked down and I looked round corners. These are a few tasters. I'll pop up some other eyecatchers in a separate postlet.








If you are unfamiliar with the city and like an alternative shopping experience to the High Street do pay a visit to the North Laines near the station [not to be confused with The Lanes]

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Aloicious Did Next

 After laying low for a few months Horsham's spoof artist Aloicious Shaftspole has been up to his tricks again. A 'what three words&...