'Twas my day off this week so out of the door I shot....this time destination Brighton with a dear chum. I could have done the conventional thing and photographed The Pavilion but I resisted. Instead I'll share Noel Coward's dear little ditty on that particular tourist attraction:
"The Pavilion
Cost a million
As a monument to art.
And the wits here
Say it sits here
Like an Oriental Tart"
Instead I looked up, I looked down and I looked round corners. These are a few tasters. I'll pop up some other eyecatchers in a separate postlet.
If you are unfamiliar with the city and like an alternative shopping experience to the High Street do pay a visit to the North Laines near the station [not to be confused with The Lanes]
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...







No comments:
Post a Comment