Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decisions, decisions.
Now that's what I call a sign. If you're wondering we plumped for a spot of lunch at the Partridge in Singleton after completing our...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
Thanks Aril, I've never heard of Damh the Bard before. I've had a listen and love what I've heard - definitely my sort of music - so will be spending some time over on Youtube listening to some more of his performances.
ReplyDeleteLovely! Reminds me that I like a folky tune way more than an Indie girl should! x
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comments. Damh the Bard is well known within the pagan world but I forget that he possibly doesn't get that much exposure beyond it. I've now got this CD.
ReplyDeleteArilx