Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Tuesday, 30 August 2016
Flying High
It's been gloriously sunny here again today and this fellow has been catching the thermals high above the main roads near here looking for road kill to scavenge. How can I be this precise you may wonder? I haven't miraculously morphed into the next Kate Humble but have instead been on an evening walk at our local nature reserve and I am merely parroting the words of the warden who led it! Mr GBT dashed out and photographed the buzzard when he caught sight of three of them circling above GBT. I have often seen them but didn't witness this spectacle this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

There are cranes here - big ones! x
ReplyDeleteHow lovelyxx
DeleteArilx