The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madfabulous
It was a bit of an overcast rainy day [not surprising really as we were in Wales which is renowned for it] when we paid Plas Newydd House a ...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

He he he...you do find the strangest things! x
ReplyDeleteIt came up on FB feed!
DeleteArilx
That is so funny!!,lol,Ive got an old water feature in my garden,that dosent work ...but is full of rain water.I am going to sort out our very worn down crocs and put this notice up!,I think thats brilliant!!,Debi,Leic,x
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment Debi...would love to see a photo of it!
DeleteArilx