Wednesday 2 August 2017

Learn to gurn!

I look to these type of figures as inspiration for the special type of photo face I have perfected over the years. Started in my early teens in the photo booths, I have finely honed my art....blinking at the wrong time is a speciality as is my many and varied ranges of gargoyle expressions!




I've never been that comfortable in front of a lens and Mr GBT has had to snap away surreptitiously over the years...wouldn't you if this was how your wife looked at you when she caught you! Mind you it hasn't stopped him despite all the fierce glares. Even on my wedding day I pulled a few corkers!


Gradually though I am getting a little better and even occasionally, I have been known to crack a smile. Not too often though....new behaviours are slowly learnt!

Arilx



1 comment:

Marching on

 Well March is being a bit of a madam isn't she. One minute she's teasing us with blue skies and a sun with some warmth in it and th...