The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Friday, 30 March 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Famous Last Words
Do you remember thoses famous words uttered by Sir Steve Redgrave immediately after he'd won gold at the 1996 Atlantic Olympics "An...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

Happy Easter, enjoy your quiet time.
ReplyDeleteThank you and to you to TDx
DeleteArilx
Do you attend church? With your knowledge of the more intricately architecture churches, I wonder if the special services take on additional meaning in some of those century old spaces.
ReplyDeleteNo I'm not a church goer. I love the beauty and social history aspect of churches, but the unexpected strangeness of what I often find is what really draws me. Although I follow a pagan path, I enjoy the stillness and calm of any sacred space whether inside a church or out in nature. Arilx
DeleteHappy Easter to my loveliest of bloggy friends. See you soon xxx
ReplyDelete