Possibly not quite what you were expecting......
Why Dorothy Wordsworth is not as famous as her brother
" I wandered lonely as a...
They're in the top drawer, William
Under your socks -
I wandered lonely as a -
No not that drawer. The top one.
I wandered by myself-
Well wear the ones you can find.
No dear don't get overwrought my dear, I'm coming.
"I wandered lonely as a -
Lonely as a cloud when-
Soft boiled egg, yes my dear,
As usual, three minutes-
As a cloud which floats-
Look I said, I'll cook it,
Just hold on will you-
All right, I'm coming.
"One day I was out for a walk
When I saw this flock-
It can't be too hard, it had three minutes,
Well put some butter in it-
This host of golden daffodils
As I was out for a stroll one-
"Oh you fancy a stroll do you?
Yes all right, William, I'm coming
It's on the peg. Under your hat.
I'll bring my pad, shall I, in case
You want to jot something down?"
Lynn Peters
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decisions, decisions.
Now that's what I call a sign. If you're wondering we plumped for a spot of lunch at the Partridge in Singleton after completing our...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
No comments:
Post a Comment