The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Monday, 23 September 2013
Merrie Monday
You will simply have to indulge me on this Merrie Monday for this track is the first one I can remember from my childhood- it sparks memories of spinning like a whirling dervish around my parents's front room when I was a wee nipper. I cared not for the rather sad subject matter of the song and to this day it remains my all time favourite. I should like this to be played at my passing out parade!
Arilx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
No comments:
Post a Comment