The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Monday, 2 September 2013
Merrie Monday
It's back to school week for many parts of the UK [I know in Scotland the term has already started] including in our household. It is for us however, the last ever start of a new school year as the small person moves up to Year 11. In celebration or commiseration depending on your viewpoint I've chosen Madness and Baggy Trousers. At 14 I thought Suggs was cute as a button [although I wouldn't have couched it quite such twee terms!] and at 46 my opinion remains unchanged.
Arilx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Goosed
29th September is Michaelmas and was once the traditional day for hosting a goose fair. It also happened to be my birthday and this old goos...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
Totally agree on the Suggs' front - both then and now!
ReplyDeleteAnother fan hurrah!
ReplyDeleteArilx